We can work with most contact lens brands but our doctors like to keep our patients in the latest technological designs to enhance eye health, comfort and clear vision for our patients. We also feature the most comfortable lenses for Idaho’s dry weather as well as new high definition optics. Some popular brands include Air Optix Aqua and Pure Vision 2:
We have a huge selection of frames in our optical department, with over 100 different lines! Some of our most popular frames include:
Our office offers an array of eyeglass lenses to meet individual vision requirments.
Some of the avaiable lenses include:
- High Index Lenses that are thinner and lighter than ordinary lenses.
- Multifocal Lenses correct for near and distance vision (bifocal) or near, middle and distance vision (trifocal).
- Progressive Addition Lenses are almost always a better option to correct near, middle and distance vision without the lines of bifocal or trifocal lenses.
- Transitions Lenses that are clear indoors, but darken automatically when you go outdooors.
- Polycarbonate Lenses are for children because they are lightweight and impact resistant.
- Polarized Lenses reduce glare and provide protection from harmful UV rays.
Sports & Protective Eyewear
Eye 2 Eye can prescribe specialized eyewear to protect your eyes at work or at play. Specialty frames and prescription or non-prescription lenses are available for all kinds of activities.
The Nike SPARQ Vapor Strobe Eyewear: Resistance training for your brain
Improve your reaction time with the innovative Nike SPARQ Vapor Strobe Eyewear. Using a strobe effect, the lenses flicker between clear and opaque, removing visual information and forcing your brain to become more efficient with the information it receives. Train smarter than your competition.
- Seamless integration with existing training programs on the field or on the court
- Variable modes allow athletes to progress through levels of difficulty as they improve
- Monocular functionality enables athletes to increase difficulty within levels to further challenge themselves
- Curved plastic LCD lenses for a wide field of view
- Liquid crystal technology in the lenses for a stroboscopic effect
- Adjustable head strap for a secure fit (can be removed for washing)
- No-slip, breathable nose bridge for a comfortable fit
- Rechargeable batteries with 10-15 hours of life